haiz. poor john terry. just came back from injury and he kena 3 broken bones (metatarsals) against arsenal again. out for at least 6 weeks (or months ar? forget already). super poor thing. he is like so prone to injuries this season. long term ones somemore.
sianz lo. kaka won the fifa player of the year 2007. messi second and christiano ronaldo got third. damn funny lo. ron took the wrong award. took messi's silver instead. super embarrassing la.
wth. jungiery is crazy la. as long as one artiste is being caught with another person that he or she is rumoured with, they will be fined TW$300000 (三十万 correct?). crazy lo.
omg! this is damn cute lo!!! let me pick these out:
X: X-FACTOR
WHO WOULD WIN IF THE FIRST TEAM HAD A SINGING CONTEST?
A few of the lads would fancy their chances but I think Pepe Reina is certainly a contender and of course Peter Crouch. Crouchie definitely has the talent for showbusiness. We've all seen him dancing so that would probably swing it in his favour. But the final two would definitely be that pair.
(oh. pepe is multi-talented sia. crouchie also not bad.)
B: BA BARACUS
IF YOU HAD TO PICK FOUR OF THE SQUAD TO STAR IN A REMAKE OF THE A-TEAM WHO WOULD THEY BE?
That's a tough question. I like being the man with the plan so I'd have to be Hannibal. And I think Momo would be perfect to play the part of Mr T. Face would probably be Stevie because he's a gentleman and Jermaine Pennant is definitely crazy so he's well suited to the role of Mad Murdock.
(xabi knows how to crap. haha)
I: IN THE MEDIA
DO THE PLAYERS JOKE ABOUT WHAT APPEARS IN THE NEWSPAPERS?
Yeah, every day there is always something pretty funny about one of the lads. Sometimes you read stuff about yourself that you don’t know. It's usually crazy stuff. We always have a look at it and laugh at whoever's featured. Carra controls the newspapers in the dressing room. He reads everything and never lets any stories go unmentioned. So if there's anything good he is quick to point it out.
(liverpool's gossip king goes to carragher. haha. didnt know carragher is so crazy.)
L: LAW OF THE LAND
IF YOU COULD CHANGE ONE LAW WHAT WOULD IT BE?
It doesn't really apply to the UK but I'd definitely abolish the death penalty. It's not right. Here in England if I had the power I'd probably change the speed limits. I have had one or two problems with speed cameras so I'd probably get rid of them. Some people mention reducing taxes but I don't think they are any worse here than in other countries.
(xabi speeds so much. haha.)
O: ON THE MENU
HAVE YOU BEEN TO CARRA'S NEW RESTAURANT?
Yeah I've visited it a couple of times. It's really good. I went there with some of my friends to watch the rugby World Cup final and we had a good evening. It's got great food and a relaxing atmosphere.
IF THEY WERE GOING TO NAME A DISH AFTER YOU WHAT WOULD IT BE?
(Laughs) I'm not sure, maybe lasagne or tortilla.
HOW ABOUT XABI LASANGE?
Yeah I'll go with that!
WOULD YOU LIKE TO OPEN YOUR OWN RESTAURANT IN THE FUTURE?
Yeah, but only a small place with just a few tables. It would have a delicatessen and serve quality food to just a few customers.
(alamak. xabi really crappy la.)
O: OUT WITH THE LADS
IS THERE GOING TO BE A CHRISTMAS PARTY THIS YEAR?
I'm sure there will be but I don't know if it's going to be fancy dress. I'm in the gym all the time at the moment so I haven't been involved in organising it. Last year was a really good evening. I went as one of The Incredibles and we had a laugh. As anyone who seen the photos knows there were some pretty memorable costumes.
(let's wonder what christmas will be like for this year.)
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N158107071218-1413.htm
WOOOHOOO!!! xabi confirm fit this time!! WATA!!!
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N158101071218-1001.htm
oh man!! i miss 56!!!! just saw wang ren fu and xu meng ze on my favourite showbiz. wahahahaha. damn cute. cant imagine i saw them face to face yesterday. so damn suai!! oh!! wang ren fu so generous. haha. gave all his money that was with him during filming to charity. so nice to see them again. *give me some hope*
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY WANG SHAO WEI AKA SAM!!!
Tuesday, 18 December 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment