http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N157583071105-1442.htm

just find this photo nice.

doesnt he look like the hunchback of notre dame?

he's back!! so suai!!

they are still having fun.

what's arbeloa doing at the back?

stevie looks unhappy

i want the jacket!!

looks like some bananas.

why is torres and stevie both having the same pose? so dummy

my harry's back too!!!
oh. real is playing in athens today. bad bad.
http://www.realmadrid.com/articulo/rma44170.htm
hmm. not bad. real also has scoring defenders.
http://www.realmadrid.com/articulo/rma44173.htm
eee. 1 for 1. sneijder for guti. sianz.
http://www.realmadrid.com/articulo/rma44139.htm
http://www.realmadrid.com/articulo/rma44144.htm
eh! marriot hotel can?
http://www.realmadrid.com/articulo/rma44138.htm
lol. casillas is a joker.
They're going to name a street after you at this rate, but where?
(Laughs) Hey, having a street named after you only happens when you're no longer here! Perhaps in Mostoles, and I hope its discreet. I'm all about discretion.
Do you dare say that you'll be playing for Real Madrid when you hang up your boots?
Without a doubt, but I wouldn't mind playing in the MLS for a while so that one day if I have a kid he can learn English.
Do you ever ask yourself how you make some of the saves you do?
Quite often. Sometimes they shoot from up close and I save it with my ear, or sometimes they shoot from 40 metres out and I tell myself, "Boy, am I going to mess up." But what I don't like is when I get into the dressing room and get all buttered up. It's embarrassing, especially with a teammate at my side.
Tell Schuster not to compare Madrid with Federer. He's lost two straight to Nalbaldian.
But he's still number one in the world, right? It's a shame it's not Nadal.
..And now Iker.
Too hard! I'd ask if he would rather coach Real Madrid or be its President.
I would like to, but only by starting from the bottom. Who knows?! Whatever comes up because I would also like to be a television commentator.
http://www.realmadrid.com/articulo/rma44129.htm
omg omg!! westlife changed another webby look again!! make me so blur now.
http://www.westlife.com/index.php?cmd=cookie/check
haha. so nice of them to answer so many questions.
http://notw.typepad.com/showbiz/2007/11/westlife-webcha.html
the album is finally out (yesterday)! and it hit the uk chart already. westlife does have a large group of loyal supporters. haha. i'll rush down to hmv the moment after physics paper 1 to get my hands on them for sure. WAIT FOR ME!!!!
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/playlist/view/20037/Track-by-track-Westlife-Back-Home/
http://musicnews.virginmedia.com/news/?news_id=38404
wow. mark woke up so early just to attend the signing session. argh!!!
http://www.westlife.com/blog/2007/11/06/harrods_signing
hmm. cool biography.
http://www.westlife.com/biog
eh!! i want the calender!! how to get it???!
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Official-Westlife-A3-Calendar-2008/dp/1847700462/ref=pd_sim_m_h__shvl_title_5/202-7169140-5791835?ie=UTF8&qid=1192721290&sr=8-1
well. not so sure what the updated video is about. haha. oh. shane on 'i do' and nicky on 'the easy way'. did i post this before?


No comments:
Post a Comment