You joined the club from MK Dons in January 2006, how would you describe your time at the club during that period?
It's been a lot different to what I was used to. When I was at MK Dons it was like what I call a typical traditional English club. Being a goalkeeper I didn't train with the outfield players much during their training sessions, but I remember my first day training at Liverpool and I had to play outfield. I was playing more outfield than in goal which took a little while to get used to, and I think I got worse before I got better, but I enjoy it now. It helps you improve as a player and as a goalkeeper. (he experienced the j-curve effect!)
alamak. this is cool. wine as a prize.
Does he practice saving penalties in training?
Yes he does all of the time. We have a penalty saving competition and there's a bottle of wine as a prize as well. I haven't won one yet but I'm determined to win it one day!
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N157691071113-1332.htm
lol. that's how stevie praise reina ah? haha.
The midfielder may not have been surprised with Reina's pass, but he admits he had to double take when he saw the stopper dash the full length of the field to celebrate.
"I think that was down to the relief of going ahead after such a tough game for 70 minutes. There was a big relief throughout the whole team.
"He and Fernando are big friends off the pitch, too, so I think that was why he ran so far.
"That's the quickest I've seen him move I think!"
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N157686071112-1400.htm
coleman is a bit exaggerating. what flooding by washing machine lo.
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=481737&cc=4716
poor sneijder played when he was injured. his knee was wrapped like dont know what lo. omg. the cameraman caught sergio ramos in the spectators. hahaha.
oh. long lost roberto carlos. haha.
http://www.realmadrid.com/articulo/rma44359.htm
wahahahahahahaha. these guys are always so funny and cute. kian wanted equal income distribution. haha. then kena teased by shane. marky has the typical answer? world peace. zzz. nicky is still the patriotic guy who wants to give better players for ireland soccer team. haha. (he's implying ireland doesnt have good football players?) well. crappy shane wants £10b in his bank. lol. cant understand the other part. especially the jim carey part. zzz.
http://www.westlife.com/news/2007/11/12/third_fan_question
omg! this is so cool. but not available here. zzz.
http://www.westlife.com/news/2007/11/12/brand_new_westlife_imvironment
eee. dont understand this at all.
http://www.westlife.com/news/2007/11/13/fourth_fan_question
gonna get a copy of this man!
http://www.westlife.com/news/2007/11/13/westlife_in_ok
so good looking!
1 more major paper to go! ignoring the 2 minor ones. finally its coming to an end!! FUN TIME!!


No comments:
Post a Comment