http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N157543071102-0912.htm
lol. stevie was a bit lucky i guess. still can win the goal of the month. haha.
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N157549071102-1114.htm
harry quickly extend his contract.
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N157545071102-0956.htm
argh. carragher really so pro la. jack hobbs ended his full debut with earache and broken nose. the earache was the main thing (caused by carragher obviously). wonder how his throat can stand him shouting so often. pro.
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N157534071101-1332.htm
aiyo. momo is soo sick.
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/archivedirs/news/2007/nov/1/N157530071101-0823.htm
pictures from carling match:
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N157528071101-1246.htm

sooooo good looking!!! ARGH!!

stevie having a great time with robbie.

benitez miss robbie too!
seems that that isnt match analysis for quite some time already. haha.
miracle for real yesterday. 1-5 valencia. where was david villa? goals just kept going into the post. sad for valencia. raul scored in the first minute la.
http://www.realmadrid.com/articulo/rma44032.htm
http://www.realmadrid.com/articulo/rma44053.htm
zzz. heinze dont understand what schuster was saying is it?
What did you think when Schuster compared Real Madrid to Roger Federer?
I don't really know what he said. I would have to listen to it again.
http://www.realmadrid.com/articulo/rma44049.htm
arh? guti is still a kid.
What do your wrinkles tell you when you look in the mirror every morning?
Hey! I'm only 31! I'm still a kid! I feel great. I've never been seriously injured and I must have some sort of gift (laughs) because I feel stronger every day.
http://www.realmadrid.com/articulo/rma44071.htm
how did ramos pass the ball to himself?
What about Sergio Ramos?
I told Marcelo the other day that Sergio is very powerful lately... He even passed the ball to himself the other day!
http://www.realmadrid.com/articulo/rma44074.htm
eh! my la liga scores higher than bpl la. wth. never see my list so long before. add 61 points la. and they cheat! striker score only 4 points. defender has 8. zzz.
alamak. westlife is sure busy. they are making me busy too.
http://www.westlife.com/news.php?id=1306
yeah! nicky doing most of the talking. lol. what was shane doing halfway? kian also.
http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1243727191/bclid1133451451/bctid1260648951
wahahaha. nicky call shane 'bros'. cool seh. oh. seems like they are not quite on good terms with kerry and bryan.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/video/?vxChannel=Entertainment+News
westlife gossips webbies:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/search.cfm?query=westlife&go.x=19&go.y=2&searchscope=89520&num=10&keyword=
http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/search/results.php?search=Westlife&submit=Go
omg. this is cute. how does mark even froze his freezer over?
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/competitions/2007/10/30/win-westlife-s-new-album-89520-20031909/
wahahaha. still westlife.
http://notw.typepad.com/showbiz/2007/10/westlife-back-h.html?cid=88505064#comments
shane's turn! eh? so fairytale. horse drawn carriage can?
http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celeb_news/Westlifes_Shane_Filan_I_want_the_perfect_bod_article_151833.html
omg!! how can those fans be so disgusting??
http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celeb_news/westlife_receive_pubic_hair_vibrators_and_porn_in_the_post_article_149994.html
evil. make bryan envious of them. actually not really after the video. it was quite sad to see bryan leave.
http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celeb_news/see_video_westlife_brian_mcfadden_will_kick_himself_for_leaving_the_band_article_149998.html
lol. the tour manager really had nothing to do. played pranks on shane for what. hahaha. funny bunch of people.
http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celeb_news/exclusive_shane_filan_i_almost_killed_tour_manager_article_152757.html
oh man!! 10 years of westlife concert!! i wanna go!!
http://www.westlife.com/news.php?id=1313
update 3: shane on 'have you ever' and nicky on 'when i'm with you'
http://www.westlife.com/news.php?id=1307
update 4: mark on 'catch my breath' and kian 'it's you'
http://www.westlife.com/news.php?id=1309
update 5: shane with 'i do' and nicky 'the easy way'
http://www.westlife.com/news.php?id=1309


No comments:
Post a Comment