argh!!!! can pre-order westlife latest album in uk!!!! why singapore cannot??!
http://www.westlife.com/news.php?id=1253
zenden is back to bid goodbye.
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N157180071003-1006.htm
omg. torres is so crazy.
"I'm very manic. I combed my hair into a crest because a friend suggested it and from that moment I started to score goals," he said. "I always repeat what I did the day before a game if I've scored. So, if when I score I'd stood up on the coach on the way to the game, I'll stand up again. If I'd spoken to someone, I'll speak to them again. I always repeat it."
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N157173071003-0901.htm
eeee.
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N157178071002-1756.htm
omg!! robben so zai.
Who do you think is the best player football has ever had?
I'm very young. I'm only 23 and I never watched Pele or Maradona play.
http://www.realmadrid.com/articulo/rma43196.htm
wah. lum lum came to look for us when we were having early lunch during the long break before ct. then he was talking about the consultation thingy yesterday. after that he paused for a while and dont know why he suddenly saw my eye drop on the table and he said:" eh? you also use this ar? i also have one with me. is it sometimes yours eyes will feel dry...?" eh? make me so blur. told him because of irritation then he "ooorrhh." zzz. he paused for a while more then said:" eh. you have improved. i see your grades - as in compare all your grades, there's improvement. woon teng ar. 'good luck' ar. i say 'good luck' not good luck ah." and he walked away after that. dot dot. lol. seldom see him so close to us sia.
hmm. dr william tan is soooooo coooool. oh man. super pro. stepping out of the comfort zone. remember ah!!
went to see doctor after the econs extra lesson. wth. went in and came out in less than 5 minutes. she said nothing serious. zzzz. my eyes super blur today lo. said what maybe something went in and it had came out already. nothing inside now. coz it went in then caused some injury that's why my eye was red. zzzz. another bottle of eye drop. wth. my eyes now like cannot see light lo.will tend to minimise it a lot. die.
results is out:
chemistry S
gp U
physics U
maths U
econs E => only 18 points. zz.
then jh said she had 1U, 2S, 2E. wth. how is it possible sia? U confirm is maths. then 1E is econs. her chemistry, physics and gp is more or less my grades. why is there such a great difference?? idiot. highly suspicious of it. haiz.
oh ya. joke of the day:
after dr tan's talk, my eye turned super red for no reason. then i was telling jas about it. she stared at it for a while and i turned away. then she said nervously:" eh. faster turn back a while." i looked at her and after about 20seconds, she said :" oh. nothing already." so i asked her what happened and guess what she said? "wah. scare me. i thought your eye bleeding. the pupil was red. nothing le la. just found out it was my shirt's reflection." zzzzzz. almost died of heart attack lo.
well. did some research yesterday night. australia is no place for me to further my studies if i was to go. no university offers aerospace engineering except university of adelaide i think. eee. uk is a much better place coz alomst every uni has the course. wahahaha. just a dream. not quite possible to do that.
wah. today dont need to sleep already. liverpool match at 0245hrs till around 0430hrs i guess. then real same day telecast at 0500hrs. super long day tomorrow. die.
Wednesday, 3 October 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment