Thursday, 6 September 2007

Time For Servicing

oh man! this is sad for fagan.
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12040_2712359,00.html

eh? what happen to ronaldo? and thought he slimmed down a lot already?
http://edition.cnn.com/2007/SPORT/football/09/06/italy.ronaldo/index.html?eref=edition_football

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_2712308,00.html

poor shevy. he should not even transfer to chelsea in the first place.
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_2711008,00.html


lucky torres is fine.
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N156907070906-0922.htm

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_2711119,00.html

oh. stevie high chances of being in the squad already. the pain must be terrible.
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_2710553,00.html


haha. this webby is so crappy. make arbeloa so cute.
http://izzy505.livejournal.com/54888.html?#cutid1


haha. mascherano also find scousers is so difficult to understand. he even demanded the interview to be in english. cool.
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/features/this_season/FN11754070906-0910.htm


oh. what a cute nickname:

Do your teammates have a nickname for you?

I don't have one. Arbeloa has one: we call him 'Vareta Fly'. I don't know why, I think that's just what they call him in Spain. We call John Riise 'Ginger' [Laughs].

this is sad. why he only has so few contacts.

Which of your teammates do you have in your mobile phone?

Arbeloa, Leto and Yossi Benayoun. Yossi is my friend because we were at West Ham together for six months, and he helped me a lot there. I think that's it.

omg. the referees are corrupted!
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11669_2709143,00.html


this is cute. my ratatouille!
http://www.youtube.com/jp.swf?video_id=Qs3FfayHBM8&eurl=&iurl=http%3A//img.youtube.com/vi/Qs3FfayHBM8/default.jpg&t=OEgsToPDskKhG_BYBpuYjCgRY5WAMTHQ


sianz! need to service my phone tomorrow. zzz

WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!! WESTLIFE'S NEW SINGLE IS OUT NEXT MONTH!!! WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!! me hardcore fan of them sia. hahahaha
http://www.westlife.com/news.php?id=1234

No comments: