Monday, 20 August 2007

My Last Episode Of Honour And Passion

OMG!!! SUPER HIGH NOW!!! DID YOU WATCH THE LAST EPISODE OF HONOUR AND PASSION??? IT'S SO BLESSED!!! OMG!!! SO MANY COMMANDOS IN NO.1!!! HOW I WISH I WAS THE ONE. HAHAHA. (hahahaha. thinking too much.) LOVE TAY PING HUI MORE!! MY COMMANDOS ALSO!! OMG!!! THAT'S THE LAST EPISODE!!! WILL THEY CONVERT IT TO VCD?? I WANNA BUY!!!!

back to the topic. super piss to know that it was a wrong penalty given to chelsea yesterday. let me quote something from newpaper:


Chelsea boss Mourinho claimed:" We are a naive and pure team."
"I have a naive team, they are naive because we do not have any divers, we do not have violent people, we do not have nasty tackles. We do not have people diving into swimming pools, Chelsea is a naive team. .."

On hearing the Portuguese coach's version of affairs, Benitez could not stop himself hitting back.
"If Chelsea are naive and pure, then I am Little Red Riding Hood. I will not name people, but your can check their team and see how many times they do things that he (Mourinho) says that they don't."


read this? does this show how horrible the referee was? wth. cannot stand it. i shall not comment any further. here are the evidences:

do you even believe what he (the mourinho) says?
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_2672024,00.html


it wasnt reds' fault k? we were supposed to get the 3 points but ended sharing with some xxx. pigz.
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_2671527,00.html

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/mediawatch/drilldown/MW11693070820-1137.htm


see how my manager and captain blast rob styles.
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_2671580,00.html

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_2671624,00.html

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N156737070819-1816.htm


video to prove:
http://www.footytube.com/
http://www.skysports.com/video/0,20285,12606_2671720,00.html

final result? rob got dropped this weekend.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_prem/6954211.stm

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_2672398,00.html

http://edition.cnn.com/2007/SPORT/football/08/20/england.referee/index.html?eref=edition_football

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N156747070820-1213.htm

what a dumb game.
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N156741070820-0942.htm

that was how my torres started. bad memory. (hmm. nono. he didnt point middle. hahaha.)
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drilldown/N156740070820-0928.htm


both england and germany in trouble now. my idols all missing from squad. especially klose. long time never see him already and he just got sidelined. wth.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/internationals/6954644.stm

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_2673095,00.html

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_2672113,00.html

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_2672272,00.html

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_2673175,00.html


oh my! real lost again. told you schuster cannot make it already! sacked my capello and the tandard zoom all the way down.
http://www.realmadrid.com/articulo/rma41930.htm

allow heinze to come to liverpool..!! but doubt it gonna be the case.
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_2672017,00.html

No comments: