Thursday, 14 June 2007

I Dont Like This

OH NO!!!! MY BECKHAM CONFIRM LEAVING!!! SUX SUX!!! DAMN. why didnt he sign for italian club? as least i still get to watch him in action. he said he was told he is not needed at real anymore. sob sob sob.

he's back at the training today. healing well from the sprain. CRY CRY CRY.

then roberto carlos chose turkey club coz real only gave him 1 year contract compared to the club that gave him 3 years.

is something wrong with real's management???? ARGH!!!!

'Roberto Carlos, one of the most important footballers to have played for the Club, gave his last press conference as Real Madrid player this morning.'

'
I'm sad for leaving after being at the Club for eleven years..

Will you cry on Sunday?
It's very hard to make me cry... I'm working hard not to cry (laughs). I want to be happy in my farewell, but I must admit I never saw myself outside Real Madrid. I've had the chance of joining a team that can give me what I wanted from Real Madrid; I feel important again thanks to Fenerbache, but I am still happy here.

You are living your final moments with your friend David Beckham...
David is as sad as I am for leaving the best Club in the world. He is a great player and human being whom I deeply respect and am very fond of. I think he is recovering well. He seems to be walking without problems. I'm no doctor, but we all want him to play his best game on Sunday.
'
- roberto carlos's interview with real

such good friend with beckham and both of them are leaving. *flood*

this is so nice:
'Pair Terry and Carragher at the centre of the defence, and dare those Russkies to get past them.'

the new fixture is out! but we are set to face chelsea on the 3rd day. zzz. they will be wearing the stupid jersey. let's see some of my 'greeny' monsters running around.

er. gerrard getting married in 2 days. NNNOOOO!!!

No comments: