Wednesday, 16 May 2007

Stupid School

this is super tired!! what a bad week for me la. cant wait for holidays to be here.. omg.. i need a break to mug!! today's econs essay test GG le. studied Q3 but Q1 came out instead. wah. cannot believe my position for CT2 is so pathetic lo. what 493 out of 616!! horrible. 2nd last in class summore. sure kena phone call for XXX de. how how?? can someone tell me what to do. I NEED A BREAK!! I MISS THE SUN!!

tmr still having maths test! nearly forget everything le! i hate maths tutorials lo! auto-switch off sessions. argh!

well. hope ms lam will give us 'free and easy' tmr for pe. then i can play squash again. haha.
long time never kick a ball also.

oh. stupid school give us a day off next wednesday. why it cant be thursday!! my finals la!!! wth.
then friday still having GP mid-year. eee..!! make me want to skip school sia. super tired. zzz

I MISS ODAC!!! those laughters and gossips.. haiz

No comments: